New Product Returns
Satisfaction is our goal. If for some reason, customers are not satisfied with a purchase, either through this website or over the phone, we will gladly accept returns of unused products up to 60 days after the original date of purchase. Refunds will only be given for products returned unused and undamaged. If a product is used, damaged, or otherwise not subject to resale, the product must be submitted for warranty.
If you need to return an item, you will need to fill out a RMA form (also available as a PDF). The RMA form must be filled out in full and include in the return package. Once we received your return, we will contact you to confirm your refund.
Refunds of unused products will be given barring an inspection of the item. All correctly shipped returns are processed and refunded before those that are not. (Returns May be subject to a restocking fee; shipping charges are non-refundable.)
✱ Please understand, even though a listing may have offered free shipping, we are still charged by the courier. As such, refunds will be issued, less our incurred shipping costs.
Unless otherwise established, the following repair/replace warranty applies to the following products:
- ATV/UTV axles, halfshafts, and joint kits: 1 year from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover boots or any subsequent damages from damaged boots
- ATV/UTV electrical products: 12 months from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover CDIs
- GATES drivebelts: Manufacturer's warranty, 2 years from the date of purchase for snowmobile belts; 1 year from date of purchase for ATV/UTV belts
All parts covered under our warranty are guaranteed to be free from factory defects in workmanship and materials upon installation or initial use. The warranty herein covers the replacement of a defective part within the original warranty period from date of purchase. Only if a replacement is not available will a refund be issued for the cost of the part purchased. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
For all warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for all shipping charges related to the claim. If the part is deemed to be defective by ATV Parts Connection, a replacement will be shipped at the buyer's expense. If the warranty is denied, the buyer will have the option to have the item(s) returned at their expense.
Most products come directly from the manufacturer and are intended for jobber purposes.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure their vehicle is performing properly including, but not limited to, the electrical and driveline systems, independent of the parts sold herein.
Due to the number and variety of applications for which the product(s) sold hereunder may be purchased and because seller has no control over (or knowledge of) conditions under which the product(s) may be used by others, seller takes no recommendation, warranty, or representation as to the suitability of the product(s) for buyer's application, use, end-product, process, or combination with any other product or substance, or as to any results buyer might obtain in buyer's use(s) for the product(s).
Instruction manuals may not be included. Installation by a professional is recommended in order to avoid damage to the product. Warranty may be void due to improper installation. No credit or warranty shall be issued for any product that has been mishandled, abused, or has failed because of external force acting upon said product.
- Under no circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
- No warranty can be given on a product not returned within the established warranty period from the date of purchase.
- This warranty shall be in lieu of any and all other warranties, whether expressed or implied.
- No warranty shall be issued on any product that has been opened or modified in any way.
- Warranty does not cover cost of installation, removal, normal wear and tear, consequential or subsequent damages.
- No product sold by ATV Parts Connection are intended or suitable for racing or aircraft purposes.
- Driveline warranty is null and void on products found to be used on vehicles with modified suspensions of any kind (such as, but not limited to, lifted or lowered vehicles).
- Warranty is non-transferable
- Goods are not warranted to comply with laws that may apply to use of the Goods not stated in related materials, e.g., use in manned or unmanned aviation or life support applications.
- Replacement warranty parts will be sent to the original shipping address provided upon the purchase of original parts, unless alternative arrangements are explicitly agreed upon
On all warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for providing the original ticket number
A shipping surcharge is applied for domestic shipping addresses outside the contiguous US, even if the item is advertised with free shipping.
- Customers are responsible for providing a valid shipping address.
- Large packages (like cv axles) cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- All shipments will be sent to the address provided at the time of sale
- We will be glad to correct any shipping address before an order goes out, however once a package is shipped, it is the customer's responsibility to make any necessary address changes.
We use the US Postal Service or UPS for all international orders. Please inquire about additional shipping costs by calling us at 1.800.338.2326 (Country Code for the United States is "1").
- Transit Time: Typically between 6-10 days; customs, clearance and local postal services notwithstanding.
- Important: We are not liable for customs duties or taxes that foreign governments may levy on an order.
- Combined Orders: Orders will be combined when at all possible.